Last updated: 17/03/2021
This notice is about the cookies we collect on our website when you visit.
What are cookies and why do we use them?
These are small text files that are downloaded onto a computer, tablet or mobile device when someone visits a website. They allow the website to recognise that visitor’s device and store some information about the visitor’s preferences or past actions.
Uprise Up and our third-party service providers, use a few different types of cookies. Some are persistent cookies (cookies that remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time) and some are session ID cookies (cookies that expire when you close your browser).
They help us to operate our website, enhance and customise your experience across our website, perform analytics and deliver advertising and marketing that’s relevant to you.
How to manage your preferences
Cookies will usually make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to turn off cookies on this site and on others. The best way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
Here are some links that may be useful:
What cookies do we use?
Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through our websites and services, such as interactive content and analytics. They also enable us to use advertising networks to manage our advertising on other websites.
We may keep data associated with some cookies and user IDs for up to 26 months to allow us show you ads on other websites.
- _ga helps us to analyse how our users user our websites and services (2 years)
- _gid helps us analyse how our users user our websites and services (24 hours)
- NID helps us analyse how our users user our websites and services (6 months)
- _gat throttles request rate (session)
- collect allows us to reach people that have visited our website with targeted messages on other websites that they visit (session)
- ads/ga-audiences allows us to reach people that have visited our website with targeted messages on other websites that they visit (2 years)
- MUID, MUID B is used as a unique user identifier to allows us to reach people that have visited our website with targeted messages (1 year)
- _uetside is used as unique user identifier to allows us to reach people that have visited our website with targeted messages (session)
- _hjincludedInSample is used to analyse how our visitors view our website pages (session)
Infinity Tracking Ltd
- ictf_master, ictf_il2004, ictf_in2004, testinfinitycookie, ict_0, ict_master are used to help provide visitor phone call tracking to optimise targeted marketing and link inbound calls to marketing activity (10 years)
- qode-like_[#] stops our blog posts and articles being ‘liked’ multiple times by the same user (n/a)