Technical SEO ConsultantApply Now
This position has now been filled. Please visit our careers page to view our other opportunities.
Job Title: Technical SEO Consultant
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm)
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
Holiday: 22 days per annum + bank holidays
Healthcare: BUPA cover for permanent employees and dependants
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, (London Zone 9, Metropolitan Line) HP5 1PS (hybrid working model with 3 days in the office per week).
We are on the hunt for a talented SEO with a technical background and web development knowledge to join our dynamic team. This is a great opportunity to work with our brilliant charity clients and help them achieve their goals. You’ll need a passion for SEO and programming, to be tuned in to the latest algorithm developments and skilled across the technical aspects of SEO and web technology.
Uprise Up is an award winning, digital agency; focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations with great digital media. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
Our recent award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, the 2021 Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
We are a 10 minutes walk from Chesham tube station, nestled in the Buckinghamshire Chiltern Hills
- Perform SEO Audits for optimal:
- Crawling & Indexation
- Site structure
- Link architecture
- On-page ranking factors
- Site speed
- Support the wider SEO team with Excel, data processing and technical implementation
- Identify technical issues and advise on solution or resolve yourself (eg page load speeds, 404s etc)
- Carry out keyword research with an understanding of user intent, for mapping to relevant content.
- Implementation of schema, knowledge graph, advanced META, and other relevant code.
- Using Excel formulae and functions e.g. vlookup
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance
- Report back to clients with clear analysis and recommendations
- Oversee technical delivery from colleagues and freelancers
- Proven SEO expertise across Technical SEO and web development
- Must have proven development/programming experience
- Expertise in Excel (formulas, vlookups, pivot tables etc)
- A scientific testing approach with great data analysis skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Excellent English writing ability
- Competency in tools such as Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEO Monitor, Deepcrawl, and Excel.
Champion heart-felt camaraderie
Bravely grab the standard, and run
Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement
Lead the charge for effective, transparent data
Make the world better
If you are interested, please get in touch at [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.