Senior Paid Media ConsultantApply Now
Job Title: Senior Paid Media Consultant
Clients: Charities and socially positive organisations
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm)
Salary: £32,000 – £40,000 per annum, plus bonus up to 10% of salary
Holiday: 25 days per annum + bank holidays
Benefits: BUPA family cover for permanent employees, hybrid working, flexible hours. Find full details of benefits at the bottom of this page.
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, (London Zone 9, Metropolitan Line) HP5 1PS. Optional 2 days per week remote working.
We are on the hunt for a talented Senior Paid Media Consultant to join us. Someone with strong hands-on experience in paid search, paid social and display; who can help us drive brilliant results even further for our charity clients.
The right candidate will love data, be skilled at using Google Analytics and ideally have agency experience working across multiple clients.
Last year our Paid Media Team won Best Buy Side Team in the Drum Global Awards. In 2022 we’ve strong ambition to take it much further; you’ll be an important part of those plans.
Uprise Up is an award winning, digital agency; focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations with great digital media. We get up in the morning to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
We’ve experienced strong growth over the last few years, particularly in the last quarter, and are now looking to grow our Paid Media team.
We are a 10 minutes walk from Chesham tube station, nestled in the Buckinghamshire Chiltern Hills.
Recent award wins include The Drum Europe: Best Use of Data, Non-Profit, the 2021 Drum Global: Best Buy Side Team and Third Sector Business Charity Awards: Marketing Partnership of the Year.
- Understanding clients, their goals and expectations.
- Planning the paid media channel mix for clients.
- Managing campaigns, including developing and optimising paid search, paid social and display ads.
- Developing data tracking and monitoring.
- Reviewing paid media performance and adapting strategies.
- Building strong relationships with clients, regularly communicating with emails, meetings and calls.
- Helping to train and mentor the team.
- Contributing to new business pitches.
- Strong digital agency paid media experience.
- Expert knowledge of paid search, display and paid social.
- A passion for driving improved results.
- Adept at tracking setup including GA, GTM and Data Studio.
- Great maths and the ability to extract actionable insight from data.
- Great commercial awareness.
- A logical, problem solving mind-set.
- Agile approach to the changing needs of clients.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- IT literacy.
- Some scripting / coding / automation setup skills a strong advantage.
- Experience in programmatic advertising also an advantage.
- Champion heart-felt camaraderie.
- Bravely grab the standard, and run.
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement.
- Lead the charge for effective, transparent data.
- Make the world better.
If you are interested, please get in touch at [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
No agencies please (without invitation).
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all applicants.
Click here to view other opportunities at Uprise Up.
Diversity & inclusion
We want to make the world better, and that includes our commitment to equal opportunities in recruitment and employment. We do not discriminate against anyone because of race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or disability. We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background, as we wish to increase our diversity in those areas.